Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sijia brought lunchbox to school today! With packet Milo.
HAHA. Choc chip oatmeal cookies:D
No wonder I'm having a tummy ache now.

Supp to go study with that idiot after school and she threw my pink dolphin bottle at me. Bitch.
We saw Amanda&Mel waving to us from the bus so we ran for the bus. Hah.

Ended up going macs to study with them:D
Did SS. Taught Amanda Math. Tan Jia did Bio.
Joel came with ahfat Mengli Benedict andddd Shawn.
Stupid Joel Tan streaked his hair purple. Okay not streaked. Lil highlights here and there.

Got our prelim time table. SCARY SHIT.

Amanda&Mel left for tuition and me and jia went back to Macs. Saw Jocelyn&her bestfriend. Haha so sat and talked. Stupid Jocelyn was making me laugh lah. Walked to the busstop with Sijia and momma said she'll fetch me. So she took 15 and I went back to macs.

Went toilet and Jocelyn was hiding behind the door. This ChungCheng girl opened the door and Jocelyn went, BOO. HAHAHAHA WTF. The girl like, grinned lah. And she was like, scary.. cause we were all laughing. Jocelyn's such a bitch lah. Then her friend went off with her boyfriend and she waited with me formy momma! Love her. Mahaha:D:D

Airport tmrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home